Thread: hello!!
View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 17:48   #82
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: hello!!

Err, one thing I'd just like to point out. There's a moment of lucidity in her assault of 'teenz english'

Quote:
but the asumptions that some of you make offends me greatly i think you all have me so rong!!
Now while it is fleeting, it may just point out that whoever is behind this cannot quite keep up the hideous facade of that nonsense all the time.
Though I don't mind if it's a gimmick or real. That post attempting to use paragraphs had me laughing quite hard.