Thread: hello!!
View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 17:36   #81
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: hello!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_princess
but that is what a teenager does!
we dont like to be all neat and spell things right.
we do the oppsite and blab about alot of things
Please do not say "we" as if you are talking speaking for other people of your age. I am 15, do you see me typing like a retard?
Do you see me not being able to use the SHIFT button?
I actually prefer being able to spells things correctly, so do quite a few people my age. You are just retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_princess
sorry about my 'spelling and gramma' but thats how the youth of today write and i have picked it up coz i txt in the shortned veirsion of our english!! the teens of today will revalution-ize everything its gr8!!
It isn't the teens of today, it is the retards of today.
As I have said above, not all teens type like retards, only you and some others do, and I honestly do pity you.
I occasionally use your "txt language" in TEXT MESSAGES when I want to be quick or do not have much space, but I see no reason whatsoever to use it on my computer, its not like the keyboard is hard to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
She does remind me of these retarded little kids of her age who add me on msn every now and again droning on about how ace their stupid insignificant little lives are using language such as 'wht' for 'what' or 'da' for 'the' etc etc.!
These are the idiots who give teenagers a bad name fortunately, not all of us are like this.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote