Thread: Death threats
View Single Post
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 06:58   #30
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Death threats

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
If someone threatens you with a gun, here are a few examples of things NOT to say.

"You haven't got the balls to pull the trigger!"

"What are you going to do shoot me?"

"Go ahead and take your best shot!"

"Am I supposed to be scared."

"**** you, you came over to my house!"

If have prosecuted murders where those were the victim's final words to the murderer. Challenging people with guns is a bad idea. If they don't kill you, you can always look them up later with your cricket bat and settle things in a gentlemanly manner."

"Discretion is the better part of valor."
my dads cousin (so shes my second cousin) used to run a pub in the rough areas of liverpool (whats the street that is actually a rich street in london, but in liverpool shops have to have bulletproof glass between cashiers/customers? Park Lane?)

Anyhow, the story goes that some guy came in the pub pointed a stub nosed gun (cant remember model) in her face and asked for the money in the register, she looked at the gun and said "I bet that gun is bigger then your d*ck" to which he is supposed to have just left in a hurry

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote