Thread: Death threats
View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 02:11   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Death threats

I've recived lots of death threats, but I'm still alive.

The most recent one was when three guys took me around a corner and flashed a big knife, just beacause I pushed one of them down some stairs after he tried to punch a friend of mine. To cut the story short, I was piss drunk (and a bit strung up on coke) so I told them to stab me, but if they did they better do a jolly good job or I would come back. In other words, I did what I should not do. However, I I'm pretty good at looking scary, and they seemed and acted like cowards, so I did not want to budge in to them.

There was one time when I was beaten so badly that the doctor said I was lucky to escape without any major injury. They threatened to kill me before they started, and I did not take them seriously enough
The moral is, DDA is right.

I'm not a aggressive type and never start trouble. It's just that damned alcohol that makes me not tolerate anything
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote