Thread: Death threats
View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 22:11   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Death threats

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
Apparently it's illegal to tape your phone conversations, not quite as illegal as threatening to beat someone to death when he leaves the house.

not illegal, but you are meant to tell them that you are recording the conversation if you want to use it as any kind of evidence (at leaast in the UK i believe, although i could be wrong)

yes, i have been threatened with death, and annoyingly i had to believe the guy would do it as well, which wasnt ****ing funny.