Thread: Death threats
View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 18:59   #10
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Death threats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
I've had a few threats. None have ever materialised or been successful either. Last year 3 boys at the train station wanted to see my wallet. So I went, wait a minute let me get it - went to my cricket bag and pulled out a bat and they walked away. Luckily for me, I can pull off a mean looking expression in 1/100th of a second.

Most threats never materialise and are just there to shake you up so they can achieve an objective without any hassle/stress. If a person pointed a weapon at you would you give in? I had a debate with my sister and said no. If I die, then I die - I'm going to die one day. That doesn't mean I'm suicidal or I'll willingly allow someone to kill me but I'd like to die for a reason and for a good one at that. If that means not giving in then so be it.
If someone threatens you with a gun, here are a few examples of things NOT to say.

"You haven't got the balls to pull the trigger!"

"What are you going to do shoot me?"

"Go ahead and take your best shot!"

"Am I supposed to be scared."

"**** you, you came over to my house!"

If have prosecuted murders where those were the victim's final words to the murderer. Challenging people with guns is a bad idea. If they don't kill you, you can always look them up later with your cricket bat and settle things in a gentlemanly manner."

"Discretion is the better part of valor."