View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2014, 18:47   #30
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Congrats faceless

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Vikings seems to be as shifting from one thing to another, maybe they will come back With a full tag next round to be a contender, or they might be even smaller due to actions they took this round.
Vikings isnt going anywhere. We will be around and we wont be full tag because if we are we end up #1 within 150 ticks. Last few rounds has shown that it always happens and its very hard to prevent. Then we get ganged up on by 3 or more alliances and we end up in a war for most of the round (ie 800-1000 ticks). Why would we want that if we can just stay small and fence/nap our way to easy relaxed round.

Of course last round was weird. Alliances below 50 tag (vik/face) should never ever have been that big in avg roid/score/value count. I guess the PA universe was just too busy doing other things to keep them in check

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote