View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2010, 14:38   #15
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Game of inactives?

I mainly quit because I couldn't afford the time spent on the game anymore. Sure I got bored aswell and my motivation was low.

Funny thing is, a PA player takes it for granted an considers it normal that you get up at night to send defense if required. I mean, what "game" requests you to interrupt your nightrest?

Hell, when I still played, most alliances only announced targets during the night 1-2 hours before lauch. This to force their members to be online, to avoid getting scanned for pre-launching and to avoid the targets being leaked. So yeah, I had to get up around 3-4 to launch my fleet.

Looking back at it now, completely retarded tbh.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote