View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 13:48   #55
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: West Virginia and Homophobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I'm more interested in WHY Christians don't believe everything in the Bible. If they choose to ignore certain elements of it, then what is the reason for ignoring this element and not the other. If it turns out there is no logical* system for choosing which parts to believe and which to not, it may be summised that it is not religious belief but a personal one masquarading in the guise of a diety.

*as far as logic can be applied to a work of fiction
So it couldn't be that they're displaying a modicum of critical independent thought? I realise such an event is unlikely given you disagree with their beliefs, but just play along with the hypothetical for a bit.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote