View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 23:10   #6
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The story of the GD Meet (or 'count the gins')

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
The guy drove up streets while being shouted at by guys in cars who I'm sure were gangsters (or just black, whatever),
I'm amazed that only black guys can be dubbed "gangsters".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Girl, flicking through the photos: "Oh can you delete that one of me please?"
Tom: "Yeah ok"
Girls continue to flick very rapidly through the photos on my camera, spending about 1-2 seconds on each one. They suddenly stop and turn to us.
Girls: "Who's that?"
The pic on the cam is of Blasto, sitting normally and smiling at the camera.
Pig, proudly: "He's our friend. We have black friends, you know"
Girls: "Oh"
Poor Blasto
So she didn't give the slightest indication that I was hot?

finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote