View Single Post
Unread 14 Apr 2009, 19:21   #27
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: New Portal & Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appoco
Pete spoke to MrLobster and told me there was an issue with using images from elsewhere.
That's your answer? Seriously? And everyone in Pa Management is happy with that? I mean, to say I'm astounded doesn't go half far enough. What the **** is wrong with you people?

Actually, on a moments reflection, I suppose I don't really blame you Appoco, you have no financial interest in the game and you already invest a considerable amount of time in other areas, so thank you for that. But if that really is Pete's attitude then what hope is there?

I mean, how it's not *immediately* obvious to someone with an investment in PA that the direction suggested in MrLobster's designs is what the game should be moving towards is beyond me. But it seems Mr Pete is the kind of businessman who can see only problems in opportunity. Although in that regard he's no worse than anyone before him I suppose.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote