View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 15:55   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Vitamin Tablets and their ilk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
well, it depends what way round you make that. Im trying to build my life from the bottom up by being healthier, more physically fit, more mentally aware etc, and maybe one day ill be able to rebuild some of the other shit thats gone wrong.
You're probably right, I suppose I've always come from the other side. I used to eat a shit load (although I've never been above 12st and I'm 6ft'2") but in retrospect I always felt tired, not sharp as I'd like, unable to concentrate, etc. While I love a good steak / chocolate cake, these things seem particularly bad - how many people fall asleep after Sunday dinner?

Quote:
The fish oil will be cod liver oil surely.
No, I used to take that, it's some Omega-3 thing designed for middle class idiots who think their kids are stupid.

Piracetam is a nootropric supplement designed to improve concentration, memory, cognitive performance, etc. I discuss it on my last blog entry. It's not illegal, but you can't buy it in the UK (I don't think).

I'm quite keen to try Modafinil too. (see http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6558871.stm)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote