View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2006, 23:54   #13
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Where Eagles Dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Old jokes are getting old

But nonetheless, Richard Burton and Clint Eastwood taking on a german fortress. What could be better?

(Maybe understanding the plot a bit better :/)
It wasn't meant as a joke. I was 22 years old when it came out in the theaters. I went to see it.

Now, if I had said that I couldn't remember what it was about, that would have been an old joke. See the difference?