View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2007, 17:28   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A tale of Betrayal

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
By the time they got there it had been an entire half of football and we were in an established position. We had excellent seats and plenty of room. I called them over and they stayed where they were then ****ed off to another pub.

they were obliged to give me a lift as the ony reason I could go was because they were going to give me a lift back home. If they were going to leave me there I would have stayd at home.

As it was I left for the bus station at 12:10 and got home at 4:49. they royally ****ed me over.
I guess you must have done something to piss them off *shrug*