Thread: That Feeling.
View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 22:09   #59
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: That Feeling.

thanks but to be honest, for 2 years of training I could've been much more ripped. My biceps are mediocre (mass and strenght), shoulders could be a bit better (mass, strength is pretty good) and fat% (aprox 18%) rather high but mainly i'm not discontent. Hopefully I'll be able to at least maintain my frequence of training as I'm going to start studying soon besides my full time job which will have priority. I mostly regret taking 'bulking up' a bit too seriously. I gained a lot of strenght and mass but also a lot of fat which is hard to decrease when you enjoy food a lot and in the future i'll have even less time to do cardio. Maybe I need to go swimming a couple of hours in the weekends.

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 25 Apr 2007 at 22:24.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote