View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 10:05   #142
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
It may turn out to be a good thing. It often seems to be that Henry had too much influence on how Arsenal played which all too often led to all style no substance. As long as wenger hasn't become to entrenched in this way of playing then with a few good signings (A tougher defensive midfielder and a proper centre forward who will put himself about and isnt bothered about scoring a scrappy goal) then they could do well.

Having said that I wouldnt be surprised if Wenger followed Henry to Barca and then its not just a few players that are needed but a good manager which could be hard to find
I don't care about any of that, I'm a Chelsea fan. I just don't want to see Henry leave the Premiership.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote