View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 10:01   #141
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Oh no, Henry is going? :crymeariver:

I am genuinely disappointed. Not only has the Premiership lost a brilliant player but I had a bet that he would score a shedload of goals next season if he wasn't injured. But mainly it's the losing a brilliant player thing.

:crymeariver:
It may turn out to be a good thing. It often seems to be that Henry had too much influence on how Arsenal played which all too often led to all style no substance. As long as wenger hasn't become to entrenched in this way of playing then with a few good signings (A tougher defensive midfielder and a proper centre forward who will put himself about and isnt bothered about scoring a scrappy goal) then they could do well.

Having said that I wouldnt be surprised if Wenger followed Henry to Barca and then its not just a few players that are needed but a good manager which could be hard to find
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote