View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2007, 14:44   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Formula1]Stepneygate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I'd actually read the article yesterday in a fit of boredom. My point was the formula one is terrible and it really doesnt make much difference what information you steal or dont steal from another team.
The teams spend an absolutely enormous amount on the research and development of their cars. Leaking technical information to another team might be quite helpful, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I'll get rid of this gimmick once you give me back my 'angry internet user' gimmick!
I'm not angry, just bored.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote