View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2008, 02:29   #31
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 25 MH Announcement

First of all, I demand that the multihunters actually explain why they have decided to not use the support planets rule this round. Then I urge them again to reinstate it.

Firstly, by doing this you simply say that one way of cheating is okay, but others isn't, for now that is.

This is so utterly ludicrous I cant even begin to describe it.

saying that something is cheating one round, then the next round deciding it isn't is just plain old retarded.

The alliance limits was put in place to enforce the fact that every alliance that starts up will have a fair chance, but then there was many that decided that it wasn't fair enough for them thus the support planets was invented. It got essentially closed down to some extent by the support planets rule. But now as alliance limits have been reduced the multihunters suddenly decided to remove the one rule that gave an even playing field that separated the ones that wants to play fair and square and the ones that wants to cheat themselves into victory. I am appalled by this moronic move by the multihunters and have also decided to send an email to Jolt's representative Biffy about this.

How can one believe in the pa team and the multihunters when they decide from round to round what is cheating and what isn't? What sense is there to rule something as cheating one round. then next round remove it? And then again going back to it at another stage.

The senseless handling of the rules and the utter sheer hypocrisies from the multihunters makes me wanna vomit.

I would also encourage everyone to not pay for their credits this round until the suppliers of this game actually gives us the reason why one of the most important ways to prevent cheating in this game has been removed.

Last edited by Kargool; 6 Jan 2008 at 02:37.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote