View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2007, 10:22   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I know it's childish

But I can't help smiling when I see/hear/think of thr word 'mastication'.

I was leaving London and I was in a rush and in a bit of a bad mood (£1.99 for a sausage roll! which s why I went on a boiling hot 4 hour bus journey thirsty but with no water. I refused steadfast to pay £1.99 to take my ow money out of a cashpoint) and there was this woman shoutig an advertising slogan and giving out free samples of gum.

As much as I hate this kind of thing and wanted to spit at them I couldn't help by smile at the word 'mastication'.

You thoughts/feelings?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote