View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2008, 22:00   #33
Aedolaws

Aedolaws is on a distinguished road
Re: Alliance Flags, (New) Battlegroups, and in-game politics system

Well, at least you conceded that my valuation of the game is correct "100%"

================

people who are notorious for buying in to clichés and obvious truths? <=== I have no clue what this poorly crafted riddle means

Humility to accept that I am wrong? <=== Is there a right and wrong in PA? where is that magic book, I want to read it!

Vague generalizations? <=== what? where? (aren't you doing this precisely? how ironic)

dramatic vocabulary <== ok, whats wrong with that? I have been in school too long, I can not help it if I write well.

without having the substance to enforce them? <=== what that hell does that mean?

hollow shell of suggestion? <=== are you f&*^% kidding me?

(some people take me seriously, some don't, that is life, and if you try to please everyone you'll end up a pathetic characterless being who cannot think for himself nor defend whatever it is you care for.)

========================================

honestly dude, research, most of my ideas are original. A bit crazy, unimplementable and some even stupid perhaps... I will concede that to you and anyone... But I am original even when I take a shit! (really, it never looks like the time before)

Go a look for the threads on Fleet commanders, for alliance wonders, for ABC classes... shit, I wish I could dig up my old threads on cov op (it took a long time for people to accept this feature, longer to implement, yet longer to be liked), or to take a more recent one, the reporting button on the galaxy screen... so I could show you that not everything that I have written the past years has been in vane.

Anyways, if you have a problem with my writing, again, all it takes is to ignore me...

I'll rather stir (constructive) discontent than sit idly only winking and pampering the few people who dominate the forums and the game. And again, while I recognize (I have never denied it) alliances and by proxy many of these people I am talking about are in large part responsible for PA's survival, I believe they, at the same time are hurting the game they love by not letting it evolve all it could be.

Finally, the many ideas in the ABC post - plus translating PA to many languages, plus the main account + keeping record + medals, etc, etc - were/are meant to bring players in, that is, $$$. I HAVE NOT seen anything revolutionary outthere proposing anything serious, feasible and that everybody agrees on. If you have, please show me. I will be the first to erase all of my threads and apologize to you all for wasting your time. Until then, I shall continue proposing (drunk sometimes) ideas with at least some merits. It is up to you to show the cons, to prove they are indeed cons and to show that these cons are worst than the ones we have now (which, as you conceded, are a lot and killing the game) - screaming "you are a moron" or "you won't concede you are wrong" won't cut it. I could reply the same phrases, I just know better.

Last edited by Aedolaws; 24 Jul 2008 at 00:15.
Aedolaws is offline   Reply With Quote