View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2008, 12:06   #19
smith-

smith- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Alliance Flags, (New) Battlegroups, and in-game politics system

Aedowlaws, when EVERYBODY starts arguing with you, it's a fair indication that you're in the wrong to some extent.

I've read your posts and have to say I disagree with you on a fundemental level. Your suggestions are obviously well thought out, but you HAVE to understand that this doesn't make them "good". I want to see the game improved too, but that doesn't mean I'm going to support any and all suggestions of change.

It all seems a bit too WoW for my liking. If I wanted to become a 7'3" Pixie sporting a mowhawk, a collection of level 16 ricepaper boots and an axe carved from the very heart of my ex girlfriend, then I would most definitely play "That Game". You can't just take the best ingredients of all these other games you play/have played and throw them into a pot hoping to make a damned good cake at the end of it.

If you feel that you can't be here without moaning about the fact that nobody agrees with you, or that the game is going to die (especially if people don't listen to your ideas), or anything else for that matter, then perhaps it's best if you do disappear for a couple of years. Because I have to say mate, your moaning is going to put new players off. I came back this round after a 2~ year break and your attitude isn't making me want to stick around. Imagine how brand new people feel?