View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 18:51   #37
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Katrina, Warnings, Evacuations and Force 3 Levees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
1) What where you posting it for?

To Undermine CrashTester's claim that this situation wouldn't have occured in England

2) How do we undermine that claim by crashtester?

It had 2 fundamental elements: the situation and how that situation might compare if it had been enacted in England. So we must consider those 2 elements.

3) did your posts succeed in doing this?

the situation: a catestrophic storm (predicted category 4 or 5) is heading towards a major city and densly populated towns this poses a real and serious threat to life and to property on a massive scale. the government fails to evacuate the area. after the storm has caused horrendous amount of damage the goverment does nothing for 3 days: leaving citizens to starve and fight for water in a city without power, without healthcare and without sanitation. on the 4th day the government air lifts in some cursory water supplies but fails to bother to adequately distribute them (the boxes are dumped in a carpark out of the chopper, the strong young men rush and take them while the weak watch in despair). on the 5th day the government finally manages to order the airlift which it was always able to order, citizens are evacuated.

can we compare this to anything which has happened in england: you posted about carlisle. some few residents of a relatively minor town left to live without power and being forced up a flight of stairs for an hour???

This is not comparable. Making the posts themselves useless.

this was noted by the original poster:

and yet he still demanded that i waste 10 minutes of my life explaining to him in detail.
Oh dear Yawnye,

Unlike yourself I rarely lower myself to undermine points, I was just reminding Crashtester that
similar incompetance at a government level has happened here.

The rest of your post really doesn't make any sense as you seem to have failed to read anything other than perhaps a few words and created your own sentences.

You also seem to have missed this

Quote:
but as the Carlisle flooding can't really be compared to the New Orleans flooding by virtue of it's scale, it's quite pointless really
perhaps you should look back to what I did post during that time. you probably missed them first time around as I believe you were under a ban for for acting like a twat for some bizarre reason.

To save you time look here

Honestly Yawnye, much as I do enjoy watching you make a complete wanker of yourself, why do you entertain me like this ?

It must be a lawyer thing as I have never met one that isn't a complete wanker.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote