View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 23:22   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Katrina, Warnings, Evacuations and Force 3 Levees

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda

When would any of you have had the perspicacity or clairvoyance to have acted?
What would you have done and how?
Which of you would have had the balls to say screw the constitution, our federal system of government and breeched the levees of law because you could see what was coming?
These are not easy questions. There are not easy answers.
If you are seriously suggesting, which frankly i find comedic, that the system of US goverment prevent and denied a properly conducted evacuation of new orleans then the obvious come back is to blame the people who created that system of governence and they are guilty of severe incompetence for creating and maintaining such a system.

If you are suggesting that 'there wasn't enough time' then i would still point out that this community new well enough in advance what was threatened and if the leaders of the world's only superpower did not know before dace and I then they are guilty of severe incompetence.

If you are suggesting that the majority of people who will have died in this disaster died because they remained in new orleans then you are being seriously disingenuous to the point of being misleading. The majority of deaths in this (now disaster) will have been caused by the singular failure to respond to events with the resources the US had on hand.

For that the failure to evacuate new orleans; the failure to provide means of evacuation post event; the failure to provide food, water or medical care; the obsession with 'looters' rather than with basic human care, these are all merely examples of a level of incompetence, so massive, that it is inconcievable and unbelievable to any who haven't just watched it unfold before their very eyes.