Thread: I Can't Cope
View Single Post
Unread 13 Feb 2012, 13:46   #24
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough
Re: I Can't Cope

As much as it pains me to enter such a stupid argument i will do so ...

How on earth can you consider a sweet spot for landing 2am :/. With sms and the like a hardcore/good alliance will wake up and send regardless. What makes an attack good is not the time it launches but what the hell is sent.....

Example:

Alliance A launches 1.5m bs on a gal at 2am ( a lot of members miss launch time coz they cant get up or refuse to etc etc) Alliance A then launches a further 1.5m BS at 10am when the rest of the alliance wakes up. peon a complains no1 launches at 2am my attack sucks peon b complains no1 launches at 10am attacks suck. Meanwhile the target alliance laughs because they cover both.

Alliance A launches 3m BS at 7am in bigger more organised waves ( due to the fact more people can launch) more people land. Not because there are more/less fleets around from the target alliance/gal but because the attack was just better. added to launching at 7am you get a lot of people out on attacks themselves so there aint the fleets left to defend. In fact attacking planets probably make up the same amount if not more than sleeping ones. So you are left with the target with some members in business meetings, some afk at work, some attacking. The sheer numbers of co-ordinated fleets make it hard work to get a good cover.

Just attack at a time that suits you and ur alliance and stop moaning. If your alliance is too stupid to realise that they are damaging their player base by having a late launch still then your in the wrong alliance :/

note: ofc the numbers are irrelevant in terms of 3m bs or whatever.
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote