View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 16:13   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So now we can rocket-attack pakistani villages without asking the CIA to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
However it's unclear how these planes will cause it to happen more.
Presumably, one of the restrictions on the use of military force is the fear that your side will face casualties. Both from a military perspective, and PR perspective. So there were additional protests against the war when the 2,000th US death was announced, for instance.

If there is a new weapon which can somehow reduce the amount of (possible) deaths on your side, it might make military planners more reckless, or simply more willing to use force I'm not sure. Certainly, I would be more likely to get involved in a street fight if I had a device which could guarantee I wouldn't/couldn't die.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote