View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 17:33   #5
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: weird wifi problem

How do i ping the router? I said wifi problem because, well the original router i had 'stopped working' all the lights were on but i couldn't connect to it. I may be clutching at straws here but could it be something to do with mac addresses* i can only connect to the internet using one computer, the other one doesn't seem to work even with a direct ethernet connection. I have no idea what mac addresses are but i vaguely seem to remember someone mentioning them once somewhere else.

* this may be bullshit