Thread: Summer is Here!
View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2007, 19:13   #5
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Summer is Here!

I'm feeling quite happy the sun is out. I was doing glorious nothing, just lying down not thinking, yesterday in the sun. Then because the weather was so great I decided to goto the pub last in the evening for a drink on the benches outsider where I met interesting and attractive young flesh. Great.

I don;t really watch television.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote