Thread: My school
View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 22:02   #18
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: My school

meh. i may have written a thing or two in my time that would not have gone over well if put in a book that was distributed to schoolchildren. so i have trouble criticizing that.

the actual poetry appears to be bad, but given that the student is pretending to be hitler, good writing would have been better grounds for criticism. the kid probably should have written it in german, but that's kind of a stretch. it's wasn't a particularly good or original idea, but still about as much as you can expect from someone that age.

obviously that poem should not have gone into that book, but i don't see that as being the student's fault.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote