View Single Post
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 00:48   #16
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The GD Music Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Micheal Bolton - Time, Love & Tenderness

Unbeatable

Butch Yelton and Upbound - Swing that Gospel Axe

For it's impressive cover, with an axe emblazoned with the words "GOSPEL AXE" that the one guy (Butch, I'm guessing) is holding. Also, the chick on the album cover suffers a clear case of a cameltoe.

John Wayne - AMERICA, Why I Love Her

Just listen as The Duke explains why we shouldn't pay attention to all the bad stuff going on in the world, and we should instead seek out little kids in candy stores, and give them a couple extra pennies for some soda-pop!

Also I advise the solid track features:

Impossible Underpants - A Man Called Klaus
Impossible Underpants is a concept band which works within these parameters: the song must be composed, lyrics written for, performed, and recorded, all within 20 minutes.

Buck Truck - Sleazy Weasel
Try to imagine something weird, and then convince yourself it doesn't exist because it's just too bloody bizarre, and that if you would do it you would be the first and all that. Well that's not true. There's always some idiot that's done it already. Like this excellent example of... TRUCKER RAP!!!!1112223!!
one needs genres.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote