Thread: The Cleansing
View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 00:01   #166
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Re: The Cleansing

Nibimacarion

-You are going back there?!

Your friend seems apalled.

-Are you crazy?

We are leaving in a week, and we will not come back until this problem is sorted. The humans will fight their wars, as they always do, and then we will come back, as we always do. Why do you want to interfere? The manlingmoney has gotten to you!

Fluffie

-Oh yes my lord that was exactly what I was going to say! I want him dead, him and all of his diciples! Can I aid you in any way my lord?

Hewitt

-Indeed you have been asleep for a long time. This city is Lîrvella, one of the three cities in this union we call Cereval. We are all members of the Moonthinge. A council wich makes life easier for us, humans, trolls and dragons. As you do the dragonequivalent of raising an eyebrow he continues.

-We are all selfgoverning, the nomadic tribes out in the plains, the farmers closer to the coast, the trolls in the forest and us who live in cities. We meet under the supervision of the dragonmasters, who protect us from rouge dragons, such as yourself. They live down south, but you might have smelt one of them, who was heading home.

-ooc Do you remember any of this from the last time around?

Älhjögg And off you go.

The ranger puts his backpack down on the ground, moves out of the way for a cart, laden with grain, and leans in towards you

-So you are heading for NIdland are you? Did you just decide that you have lived long and fulfilled lives, or do you actually have a plan?

Volthar

-Ofcourse we do sir.

They start bringing you food, a jar of nuts in honey, a small pot of jam, ribbons of smoked meat, salt fish and dried plums and apricots. He also gives you a rare sepciality this time of the year. Fresh apples, most cellars have been pillaged during the war, but aparently the king has kept his intact. He smiles as he puts a rod and hook aswell.

-You are probably passing some stream or pond as you walk towards Nidland.

You are a tad suprprised he actually knows were you are heading.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote