Thread: r30 ship stats
View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 00:52   #138
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: r30 ship stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
I think the harpy should be improved slightly. At even value, the phant kills 2-3 times as much value in harpy as it loses. Even with salvage.

Making it close to even might be nicer?

I know FI xands have to split their investment across 3 ships, but like you said, they're really hard to underpower.

*shrug*
You are aware thruds is broken right? After salvage there the terran loses about 20-25k value, excluding whatever bonus he gets for his rank. I would still consider strengthening the harpy more but I'm doubtful on it. Basically I'd consider strengthening terran and cath still as I think they're the naturally weakest races.

Quote:
Though about doing something with the pod distribution?
That's deliberate. Only one fi class pod means everyone's anti-fi fleets will be focused towards whatever does best versus xan fi. Only two de class pods means it was relatively easy to do the stats so there was no de class anti-de. At this stage it'd be pretty hard to change a pod class as well heh.