View Single Post
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 09:43   #193
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Alliance Blocking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Sorry but i cant see how you can say 1up would have won regardless of what ND did? If ND had hit 1up when it was losing roids and LCH were gaining on them then 1up wouldnt have won this round, LCH would have. Fact
ND can find the launch fleet button?

Damn, it looks like some alliances are advancing past the stage 1up desires. We will have to nuke you all soon in order to bring about a new stone age.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote