View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 11:23   #30
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best rep thread ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Best of all though I'd correctly guessed single every time he'd repped me and repped hm back with the exact same text. Including the blank neg in an old thread trick. I know it's a bit internet-sad but that makes me happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
It's also nice to be confirmed that in that post he negged me for that i retalinegged him for i was right that it was him
It's this kind of terrible behaviour that makes the argument for anonymous-rep stronger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i'd guesstimate around 60% of yahwe's negrep to people is justifiable