View Single Post
Unread 31 Dec 2007, 18:56   #1
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Best rep thread ever

So it's finally possible to see who you get your rep from or lose it to. Brilliant.

My best ones were from Yahwe and TK. Yahwe anon neg-repped me in an old thread because I mocked him in a new one. Diddums
Best of all though I'd correctly guessed single every time he'd repped me and repped hm back with the exact same text. Including the blank neg in an old thread trick. I know it's a bit internet-sad but that makes me happy.

TK's was genuinely lolsome. He anon neg repped a post I made about him pretending to be someone else by using the personal pronoun he instead of I. (Rep for this post was "ohmygod he was joking you idiot") Congrats on being shit like Yahwe on the internet TK!

So anyone else whose rep panel has taken on a little more meaning now that all the cats are running free?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote