View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 19:57   #5
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I know nobody cares

Well, if we're not gonig to talk about Tetris then I might give my FM horror story.

I was playing FM on my laptop all afternoon, a good 8 hours. At this point I had been playing for awhile so was quite deep into the game.

Normally, whilst playing the game I find myself doing unbelieveably bad, yet this time I seemed to be winning things, or at leaston the cusp of winning things. I played all day and into the evening, until it was time for bed. So I clicked 'save', picked up my laptop and proceeded to the stairs.

As I was walking I heard a thump. I looked down, what did I see? My laptop battery. When I had picked up thr laptop I had accidently pulled the battery release button and my game was destroyed mid-save.

I can't remember if it was too much to replay the whole day or that the game was corrupted by the incident, either way it was too much for me to go on.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote