View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 18:44   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The elixir of life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda-II
"Cocaine Users 'Getting Younger'"

If you could get younger by using cocaine, I think that word would have gotten out by now and cocaine would be selling very briskly and those in my age group would be spending all of their available income on it.
A thread commenting on someone elses discovery of such a gag in the BBC news headlines wasn't necessarily candidate for thread of the year*.

* = So help me god I so wanted to write "wasn't necessarily Class A material"
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote