View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 04:55   #318
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: So, who's winning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.

Lastly, Lord, i find it very funny how u can say that Destiny/VGN have been bigging themselves up on forums, when infact, all as they had was a crappy "were playing pa, any1 who wants to join has to wear pink" shit, it was infact CT who were bigging themselves up, hence why their channel on irc was big, because lots of people had been saying "ohhhh ct are amazing". It was Destiny who kept low key, and since start of round we have slowly got more ppl thinking we are an ok alliance, but i think thats down to what we do in the game rather than a pe0n like myself on pa.
I just like to correct you about CT bigging themselves up. This hasn't happened. What happened was that -other- people have bigged CT up due to it containing members from the former 1up, which was an influential and powerful alliance.

However, CT putting a gagging order on Forest would probably help them immensely.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote