View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 01:23   #312
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: So, who's winning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
Indeed Keizari, it doesnt make a difference.

Glowdog, stfu, ive never seen u before, u do not know me, so shhhh

Lastly, Lord, i find it very funny how u can say that Destiny/VGN have been bigging themselves up on forums, when infact, all as they had was a crappy "were playing pa, any1 who wants to join has to wear pink" shit, it was infact CT who were bigging themselves up, hence why their channel on irc was big, because lots of people had been saying "ohhhh ct are amazing". It was Destiny who kept low key, and since start of round we have slowly got more ppl thinking we are an ok alliance, but i think thats down to what we do in the game rather than a pe0n like myself on pa.
bigging ourselves up? we wrote a recruitment thread like everyone else

so we're "bigging ourselves up" (whatever that means) simply because the author happened to use a bit of creativity when writing the recruitment thread?

next

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 20 Feb 2007 at 01:31.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote