View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 16:17   #43
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1UP winners of the free round (round 16) a given fact?

Honestly, if you put it into perspective, 1up really only finished low last round because:
1. A very active alliance hit them continuosly from start to finish. 1up were dead and exil still hit them.
2. The inactivity resulting from this, put them below the normal activity level needed to finish top 3-4.

Angels/Newdawn/Whoever, will not hit 1up like exil did. Which is normal. Giving 1up a chance to expand expotentially. Everyone will be running around screaming "I'M solo, we are SOLO!!", and 1up will have the best gals raids, basically outroiding everyone else. In this scenario I can see 1up taking the easy win. Simply, because they are the most active out of current alliances, by default of launching ships everynight, they could win. There are many scenarios in which they could lose, but the competition, really hasn't evolved, in a sense that 1up will be fighting the same people, in the same fashion, as they did in RD 14. I can see Newdawn, avoiding politics again. I can see angels being forced to fight 1up, I can see LCH avoiding politics, and I can see 1up winning. I also can see angels winning also, but it all comes down to activity if you think about it. Noone helping anyone, whoever gets big the fastest wins. And due to previous experience, when there is no Exil, the most active alliance is 1up.