View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 11:05   #18
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Shipstats for dummies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
whats wrong with leaving it just the way it is and not inflicting your confusing interpretation of it on the rest of us
You are not forced to read it. Simply put, if you dont like it, dont take the information into consideration whilst making your race and/or fleet composition decisions. I much rather that people refained from flaming other's work on this forum - its fine on GD et al, but i'd much rather think that Strategy is a warm and fuzzy place.

Personally, i think its a good thing that people are going out of their way and contributing to others. Even if one person finds what Alessio put up useful, then i dont have any problems with it being discussed here.

Its a bit unfortunate, though, that the terminology used was a little ambiguous - there was a lot of potential for this page to be a very good resource, provided people could tell at a glance what it meant. Alas, that just means that now there is room for improvement .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote