Thread: Wife problems
View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 10:43   #229
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future
Re: Wife problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
Pretty much everyone who still laughs at what happened was either a member of tpe or found tpe funny. Well tpe was actually a pile of shit, and you should all be thankful the forum was reset after its timely demise.
Oh I'd like to interrupt here though. Sure I completely agree that linking this thread to her blog was a bad thing. It shouldn't have happened but it did (and I think if we found a way to get the IP from the blog (maybe Traveler's wife has access to it) and JBG could compare it to the IPs on this forum we can name and shame the person who did this).
But this doesn't mean that whatever we were laughing with before it happened suddenly becomes less funny. That's like a kid stealing candy and only feeling guilty about it when he gets caught. If you get what I mean.

Despite the fact that she now knows about us talking about it, doesn't change that she's a fat crazy christian chick.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote