View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2005, 09:49   #50
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Greatest ever 'Emo' song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Brand New are quite good, if we're calling them "emo", but I don't really understand what that means. Punk music with emotional lyrics is reasonable as definitions go but surely that classifies almost all lyrics? Music wouldn't be very good if it didn't inspire some emotion.
I believe the difference in lyrics between emo and punk is generally because punk lyrics are normally "political" whereas emo lyrics are "emotional". Obviously there can be some sort of overlap, but its not THAT common, bands are normally one or the other.

By emotional i of course mean whiny "waa waa waa life is shit she left me im going to cut myself" type lyrics.