View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2007, 19:01   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: About Bloody time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
In the valley of the blind...

Also, how objective is someone with a military mindset (and career) likely to be about a member of the royal family?
Sandhurst is for officer training. Most of the guys I've met who trained there (a good friend of mine was shipped off to Basra only 2 weeks ago and will be there until December) were actually reasonably intelligent and not just thick with a "for king and country!!!" view of the world.