View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 11:13   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Should have had more sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
That confused me as well. I guess he meant he took the ex's virginity when they started dating rather than the night they broke up as from the fact he said it was "almost like old times again" it can't be the new one.
I think he was drunk and therefore the story is ambiguous. It seems unlikely he went out with a girl for a year and didn't sleep with her - although I agree his phrasing seems to imply this.

Either way, whomever he screwed doesn't really matter particularly, it's all good. I don't think any of his behaviour is particularly bad either way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
You are a ****ing moron and an embarrassment to humanity as a whole.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote