View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 21:05   #41
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: And now for something different.

Rob could not have put it better. The quality of the players has dropped to an all-time low, and its a bit comical to an extent. The pa team has really jacked up the game to the extent that they made it too easy for people with an inkling of brain power to do well. I was on the outside looking in at ascendancy until I joined in round 19 I think. They all enjoy the game. They all play(most) the beta and give very realistic feedback. PA team never responds to this feedback, and when they do, its in the form of taking another aspect of gameplay completely out.

I can't speak for everyone, but generally I give the community shit no matter what. When something serious comes baout to improve the game I am all for it.
I am sure many other ascendancy feel the same way.
We want to win in the easiest and most effective way possible. Sadly this has bene narrowed down due to the lack of PA team response to the requests for a broader game.

As for members talking shit about the communities skill level, when you have people that have ended top 10/20/30 with no alliance defence, ended a round with the top 4 planets and you had no organized attacks or defence, after a while it gets a bit comical. Its also fun to rub it in to people that really "try", as the game is not that hard and every single planet that signs up can do the exact same thing that ascendancy does. Instead they make thread after thread after thread complaining about it.