View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 11:09   #30
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: And now for something different.

That is correct Kal.

However, surely as we all knew at the start of the round the stats and xp were a mess, surely it should of been fixed before tick start?

Then Ascenency wouldnt of been doing this 'to prove a point'.

Again though, I dont think people are complaining about the way the top planets adapted to the stats, more the attitude of a select few vocal members who all the way through kept on with the 'you all suck, u dont deserve to win etc etc' attitude.

Its like, they of all people want to be able to do there thing, but are the first to complain when others do it differently.

They spend 30 minutes saying how many skilled players they have, and how those players are all ex-hc of this that and the other, then the next 2 hours complaining about how the skill level has dropped elsewhere.

Its that attitude I believe this thread is about.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote