View Single Post
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 23:59   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: And now for something different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedin
Delos was the best winner to show that theres something going wrong with our game. I still dont know what rid the admins to establish something like xp. If you wanna know who was the most skilled planet this round, look at #1 value please. I wont play another xp-pa round. And I think im not the only one.
All I'll say don't leave because we really need players who at the bottom line, actually enjoy a good round of planetarion (we could have done better this round, certainly). I do agree that DeLoS has shown that changes need to be made and I think we as a community can fix the problems with the game.

What I think the problem is that last round we had a good set of stats, a good balance, and all that was needed was changes in the way score was counted and minor tweaks to the stats. I have no idea why they change things a lot when we have a good setup that doesn't have one killer tactic, it seems to be change for change's sake. I'm not saying we should always keep the same stats, but we should give ourselves more time to properly revolutionise, develop and test future rounds of planetarion, instead of releasing what we had this round, when a refined version of last round's setup would have more than sufficed. I think we need to change the whole approach as to how we to develop the game, as well as to how the game should work. I'd rather have an improved version of something old to keep me entertained for a bit with different politics and storyline than something new which doesn't really work, much like this round did.