View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2008, 11:32   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Purposefully disabling your child

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
No, you're wrong.

A child may be the creation of other human beings but that doesn't mean that those human beings should have complete control over its existence. If they mistreat that child, the child is taken away from them as they are unfit parents. That child has a right not to be mistreated.

A simple question for you and ASG to answer:

Is it acceptable for parents (or, in fact, anyone) to intentionally deafen their child?

If it's not acceptable to do it while that child is alive, why is it ok to design them to be deaf?
a) I can not be 'wrong' as I was not proposing an argument. I was setting out two contradictory points and asking you to not sensationalise and to start thinking.

b) the whole point is that the question is not simple so stop trying to believe it is.

:sigh: