View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2007, 17:42   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best Sci-Fi Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
do you mean define the terms more specifically and how the film reflected them, or define more specifically how these concepts affected the aesthetic and my enjoyment?
Both really but I assume I'd be able to gather the second from your description of the first.

Quote:
Sorry, you're right, he doesn't have to. What i mean is that when you said Of course you finish with a modified "personal taste subjective u cant insult my movies" line so maybe you're just disagreeing for the sake of it, and that i had avoided answering his criticisms, T&F had offered no real reasons for why he thought it was pretentious, so what exactly was i meant to answer to? how can i reject his label of pretentiousness without simply saying "ur wrong"?
You can either take on some of the common areas where 2001 is accused of being pretentious and disagree with those or ask him to clarify himself.